There is an art to making a good tea
Because we care about every cup of tea that's handed to our customers, so we starts from the basic skills. We care about the quality of tea requiring eternal tea flavor. We stay consistence with every tea, and tea color.
Kung Fu Style
A light, fresh, bright green marks these teas. As natural and hand-prepared, by professionals. With our open drink bar, we can serve up. health you can not only taste, but also see.
Five major health appeals
Full adoption of blended honey makes our tea natural and healthful.
- First in Taiwanese tea drink industry to digitalize the sweetness of the beverages, reducing the burden on the body and allowing consumers to drink at ease.
- Use of Taiwanese fruits for genuine enjoyment of delicious and healthyFormosan fruits.
- Tea leaves and raw materials conform to national inspection standards, allowing consumers to drink carefree.
- Original flavor tea drinks have passed world-class SGS inspection, with strict quality assurance.
Three Major Professional insistence
Professionalization, standardization and systemization Simple tea-making process allows the tea served around the world to enjoy the same high quality.
- Raw materials supplied by professional Taiwanese manufacturers This guarantees the high quality of the tea and fruits used.
- Professional tea R&D team To continuously develop new and good quality Taiwanese tea drinks.
Height：The height of a tea plant
Mental age：Forever young
Personality：Innocent, playfuland stubborn
Clothing: One and only green
Kung Fu suit
practicing Kung Fu, tasting tea
A playful kid traveling around the world with an innocent yet persistent soul; He often manages to discover interesting things and people during his journey.
The kid loves drinking tea and practicing Kung Fu during leisure times; Or occasionally staring at the sky in a trance; he enjoys a life that is simple and carefree.
A'bao's six Kung Fu moves
Inviting：Serving good tea, drinking good tea
Bowing：Serving only the best-choice tea with sincerity
Jumping(for joy)：Enjoying good word-of-mouth reputation
Infusing：Showingthe Kung Fu ofmaking genuine tea
Easing：Tasting good tea with ease
Striking：Launching good tea, hitting a home run